Click on the boxes below to Reveal admission information
PRESCHOOL . . .
- Students entering the 2-year-old program must be 2 by September 1.
- Students entering the 3-year-old program must be 3 by September 1 and must be fully toilet trained.
- Similarly, 4-year-olds must be 4 by September 1.
- A parent interview is required for preschool applicants.
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL . . .
- Bethany admits elementary and middle school students on the basis of academic performance, personal qualifications, and a family interview. BCS is an outreach school that accepts students regardless of parental faith assuming parental consent to Christian teachings. If applicable, transcripts and recommendations from previous schools are required. An entrance examination is required for students entering Kindergarten through Grade 8. Under most circumstances, Bethany accepts only students performing at grade level or above.
ALL STUDENTS . . .
Application packets are available at:
615 SE 9th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316.
- Application packets may also be requested by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or by calling 954-522-2554.
The required documents must accompany all student applications:
- Completed Application for Admission booklet
- Application Fee: $100 one-time, non-refundable fee
- Copy of Student’s birth certificate or passport
- Florida Department of Health Certification of Immunization (Form 680, from doctor)
- Florida Department of Health School Entry Exam form (Form 3040, from doctor)
- Signed Alternate Nutrition Plan (preschool students only)
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card and standardized test scores(Kindergarten—8th grade only)
- A copy of any and all reports from outside agencies (educational psychologist, private tutor, etc.)
- BCS will notify each student of their acceptance as a student at BCS in writing. Bethany reserves the right to place a student at the appropriate grade level. All new students are accepted on both an academic and behavior probationary status.
FINANCIAL AID . . .
- Applicants in need of financial aid may apply for Florida Tax Credit Scholarships, which Bethany is proud to accept. For more information, visit StepUpForStudents.org.
- Bethany families may also apply for the Rio Vista Community Church scholarship. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.
NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY . . .
- Federal law prohibits discrimination in admission practices because of race, color, sex, national origin or handicap. Bethany Christian School is a religious corporation and therefore may discriminate because of religion.
Click below to learn more about financial aid: