Head of School
- Graduated magna cum laude from Flagler College in 1991 with a B.S. in Mathematics Education, while also completing a full Mathematics major.
- Received a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from the American College of Education.
- In 1991, immediately out of college, Mrs. Hunter began teaching high school mathematics at American Heritage School in Plantation, FL.
- Married Rick Hunter, a pastor at CityChurch Fort Lauderdale and the founder of Renew South Florida.
- Has three children — Elisabeth, Ben, and Michael.
- In 2001, after a brief time in Chicago, the Hunter family returned to South Florida and enrolled their children at Bethany.
- Mrs. Hunter fell in love with the school and served on the BCS Board of Directors for three years.
- Upon deciding to return to the classroom, she joined the Bethany faculty as a very gifted Middle School math teacher.
- In 2011, she joined the faculty at Westminster Academy as a Middle School math teacher.
- Mrs. Hunter has always expressed a deep desire to eventually come back “home” to Bethany, and is wholeheartedly committed to leading Bethany into even better days ahead.
- Has been in a Bethany leadership role since 2017.